Photoshop CC — Part of Adobe Creative Cloud
Create incredible images using the world’s best digital imaging software. Your Photoshop CC single-app membership includes dozens of powerful new and reinvented features like real-time image asset generation, all-new Smart Sharpen, intelligent upsampling, Camera Shake Reduction, and more.
- The world’s most advanced digital imaging software, ideal for photographers; video professionals; and print, web, and interactive designers
- The full version of Photoshop CC to download, install, and run on your computer
- Immediate access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released
- 20GB of cloud storage to keep your files organized across multiple computers and share your work with colleagues and clients
- Easy syncing of your Photoshop settings across multiple computers with Adobe Creative Cloud
- A growing library of expert video tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and master new skills
Other Top Features
- Powerful tools for design: Design in Photoshop with a toolset that makes it easy to create for any medium. Use type styles, editable shapes, vector layers that let you apply strokes and gradients to vector objects, tools for quickly creating custom strokes and dashed lines, and more.
- Content-Aware technologies: Retouch images with incredible control and precision — and virtually no effort. Select an image object that you want to remove, rescale, or reposition, and Content-Aware technology fills, patches, extends, or recomposes your image for you.
- Mercury Graphics Engine: Click, drag, and see your changes happen immediately — even on your largest image files. The Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine gives you unparalleled responsiveness in key tools like Liquify and Puppet Warp, so you can edit fluidly with near-instant results.
- Intuitive video creation: Bring your Photoshop editing skills to your video footage. Make any clip look better using the full range of familiar Photoshop tools, and create movies with an easy-to-use set of video tools. When you’re ready to do more advanced work, edit with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Blur Gallery: Add photographic blurs using simple, on-canvas controls. Create tilt-shift effects, blur everything and then sharpen one focal point, or vary blurriness between points. The Mercury Graphics Engine gives you immediate results, and with Smart Object support your blurs are nondestructive.
- Background save and auto-recovery: Keep working even while saving the largest of Photoshop files in the background. And let the auto-recovery option preserve your edits without interrupting your progress.